Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale provides the right tools to help stores easily track sales, inventory and customers. QuickBooks Point of Sale is available in Basic, Pro and Multi-Store versions. Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale software makes it easy to manage your store more profitably, work more efficiently by managing sales, customers, and credit cards right from your PC. Save time by automating routine tasks, increase sales by using customer contact info and purchase histories and increase profits by instantly seeing what’s selling and what’s not.
Intuit has taken their QuickBooks software and made an adaptation for POS systems. The software QuickBooks Point of Sale is one of the best available software applications that allows you to track sales, customers and inventory easily and quickly.
You will be up and selling in about a day. Use the simple Setup Interview to get started. Then quickly import existing customers, items or vendors lists from QuickBooks or Excel.
Inventory is updated automatically as you ring up sales, returns, exchanges, and receive items so you instantly know what is in stock. Even better, built-in reorder points notify you when inventory is low, so you never run out of top sellers and lose a sale
Collect customer information as you ring up sales so you can see every purchase and return. Plus, with the built-in loyalty program, you can easily reward your best customers and keep them coming back for more.
Easily Accept Cards
Simply activate your QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments account and you are ready to go. You easily record and authorize secure transactions right from your Point of Sale software, or iPhone and Tablet.
Integrate With Quickbooks
All your information connects to QuickBooks Financial software with just a click. So you can relax knowing there wont be data entry errors and you will be ready at tax time.
Tap Into The Expertise Of Intuit
Since 1983, Intuit has given more than 50 million people powerful business tools like QuickBooks, Payroll Services, and Website Services that save you time as they help you grow.
What’s new in QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013?
Features new to Point of Sale 2013 include:
- Mobile Sync – accept credit cards on your smart phone or iPad. Mobile Sync allows you to ring up credit card sales on the go with your smart phone or iPad with the GoPayment app, Intuit’s mobile credit card payment app and card reader. Simply select the items you want to sell on your mobile device in Point of Sale and you’re ready to go
- Updated navigation to simplify everyday tasks
- Simple Payments Account Activation
What kinds of retailers use Point of Sale 2013?
Point of Sale is ideal for many types of retailers. Here are a few examples:
- Pet Supplies
- Clothing, Footwear and Accessories
- Gift and Souvenir
- Sporting Goods
- Furniture and Home Furnishings
- Sewing and Fabric
- Game and Hobby
- Lumber and Building
- Paint and Wallpaper
- Floor Covering and Hardware
- Music and Video
The differences between the three editions of Point of Sale
Point of Sale is available in three levels:
- Basic: For retailers who need basic inventory, sales and customer tracking
- Pro: All the features in Basic, plus additional inventory and sales features such as: advanced tracking of products by style and color, serial number tracking, sales orders, layaways, multiple units of measure, committed vs. available inventory and employee commission tracking
- Multi-Store: All the features in Pro, plus the ability to manage up to 20 locations.
Point of Sale (Basic)
- Track inventory
- Manage vendors
- Offer discounts and gift receipts
Point of Sale (Pro)
- Get all Basic features
- Track employee hours & commissions
- Offer layaway and gift cards
- Create loyalty programs
Point of Sale (Multi-Store)
- Get all Pro features
- Manage multiple stores
- Track inventory between stores
- Generate reports
- Ship and track packages